Hire A Motivational Speaker
Thanks for checking out my site. I deliver motivational speeches at association, corporate and healthcare events. I speak at meetings with widely ranging themes including leadership, professional development, change, productivity, sales and teambuilding. This is the motivational program most often requested by my clients...
When You Change How You See Things, You’ll See Things Change
An original, life-altering take on professional growth. (I specialize in audiences who have “heard it all before.”) It’s crafted to wake up, shake up and change the habitual ways your attendees spot opportunities, face challenges and manage frustration.
Your Audience Will Learn…
- How to overcome the big mistakes we all make when making decisions and tackling problems. (Straightforward tactics for improving practical problem-solving and day-to-day decision making.)
- An integrated, science-smart strategy for boosting emotional intelligence. (An incredibly powerful way of thinking about emotions that can save your staff a truckload of anxiety, frustration and stress.)
- Evidence-based tools for professional excellence. (A distillation of all the latest ideas that your attendees don't have time to read.)
A motivational speech crammed with a ton of sure-fire “how to” moments that your people can easily incorporate into their daily routine; no excuses!
Why Choose Me To Motivate Your Staff?
- My entire presentation is a PowerPoint free zone. (You're welcome!) Instead, I illustrate my ideas with "grab 'em by the eyeballs" demonstrations. These funny, crowd-involving moments will break down silos, leave attendees more open to their colleagues’ ideas and start the process of building collaborative relationships across your organization.
- My ideas work for any organization, in any industry, facing any challenge. It’s a bold claim, I know. And I don’t expect you to believe me just because I have a website. I regularly get hired to speak to groups of CEOs, other executives and senior administrators; the “show me” elite who will call out a phony motivational speaker pitch in a heartbeat.
- I’ll outline a psychological framework that your staff can use to integrate the ideas and processes of your industry experts. (Increase your return on investment on all the prior training you’ve offered your people.)
Am I The Right Motivational Speaker For Your Event?
The quick and easy way to figure that out is to call. You can reach me at: +1 (972) 352 6622. First I'll ask you to outline the specifics of your meeting; what kind of event you’re organizing and a few details about your audience. This'll be done in under five minutes. (Less time than you’ve spent reading this page.)
Then I’ll invite you to ask me anything that’s on your mind about hiring a motivational speaker and about my speeches. Finally, after answering your questions, I’ll tell you if I think my motivational program will meet your needs. Zero sales pressure.
And, in addition to doing my very best to help out, I’ll email you a special report: Five Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Professional Speaker. In this short article, I’ve scripted exactly what to say to a persuade a motivational speaker to provide you with more value at no additional cost. Would that be useful to you?
Bottom Line: If you're looking to resurrect your peoples' passion, so they can shake off procrastination and surf a tidal wave of motivation towards greater productivity and effectiveness, then call +1 (972) 352 6622
PS: My Guarantee
Every one of my motivational speeches is unequivocally guaranteed. I consistently top the feedback forms and earn rave reviews. You can be confident that I'll produce the goods. All the same, if I don’t exceed your audience's expectations, I'll return my check. Sound fair?Call Me Information